Tuesday, August 16, 2011

You Got a Friend in Me....


I so miss Disney! We are talking about going back next year, but it seems so far off. I flipped through my Disney scrap stash for this page and realized I could take 12 more trips to Disney and still not make a dent in the stash. I love collecting it all! :)

Sketch along Tuesdays at Frosted Designs had some interesting circles for this week's challenge. Not only did I use up more scraps, I even used some circle slide mounts that I have had forever. They were perfect to pop up the fun character stickers. :)

And lately, for me, no layout is complete without a few buttons. :)


7 comments:

  1. We are going to Disney in October. I have not been since I took my older kids in 1997. Can't wait. I have been collecting Disney related scrapbook stuff for a couple of years now, and am looking forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love the little characters and what an adorable photo!! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love that song!!! And I loveeeeeee this lo!! All the funny Disney goodies!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is so sweet. Love the picture he is so ADORABLE!!!! Great take on my sketch. Love the way you play with it, the added circle with Rex is so awesome. I'm loving that you used the Song as your Title. Beautiful page.
    Thanks for joining us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs. Come back next Tuesday for a new sketch reveal!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great title. I love to work with circles and you did a great job with all the characters in the middle of them- too cute. I was wondering if your going to the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles this weekend..we live so close. Well I'll be there Friday maybe run into you. That would be cool. I will have on a black with lime green writing scrapbooking t-shirt.
    Again, thanks for joining us at Sketch Along Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute take on our sketch and luv that you took a quote from the movie and added it to your layout.. fab job!!
    thnx for playing along with us girls over Frosted designs
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute!!!! You did a fab job with the sketch and I love all of the Toy Story characters!! Too Cute!!! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete