Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Cowgirl




LOVE this older picture of my oldest daughter! This is one of my favorites!!

Thank you Creative Imaginations for coming out with this fun pink cowgirl line! I have had this for a while, but never found just the right picture. Love all the pink and the blues!

Sketches in Thyme #54 was the perfect sketch for this layout! All the bits and pieces were just the right fit for the elements needed.

I had some handmade paper that I cut for the circle. The texture on it was awesome and fit the theme pretty well. And a few pieces of burlap and jute added more texture and dimension.

This color combination was just right for Color Combo Galore #205.

My day is winding down....oh no....I may have to do some "real" work today.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy!!! Paper & pics are perfect and I really love the little touches...like the burlap & jute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely page. Love your take on my sketch. Love the details of twine and the hat is so adorable! Great colors.
    Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme, come back next thuresdays for another amazing sketch.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete