Sunday, August 28, 2011

Gotta love the Grinch!


I can't believe Summer is almost over and it's time to start figuring out a budget for Christmas! And I'm not talking presents...I'm talking supplies to scrap all the pictures that I usually take!

ScrapFit challenge #50 was to be inspired by a book. I did a Google search for kid's most popular books and ran across this title: How the Grinch Stole Christmas. :)

When we were visiting Nana last year, The Grinch made an appearance and my kids freaked out! They had the best time ever and The Grinch wasn't such a bad guy after all. :)

I used this week's sketch by Shimelle. I had lots of scraps of Christmas papers, so the layering was pretty easy. I love these fun button stickers from Reminisce! And a hodge podge of mixed letters from the stash. :)

Can you tell I'm still avoiding the housework...??

8 comments:

  1. This is soooooooo fun!! LOVING those photos and all the circles! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You did the sketch proud, and I really like all the different papers you chose. I'm so glad you were inspired by such a fun book! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!! Love your grungy misting - perfect for this LO! The original Grinch cartoon is one of our favorite Christmas watches! Thanks for working out at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute LO!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is TOO fun and what a great book to inspired your page!!!! thanks sooo much for playing along at ScrapFit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great buttons, love your take on the book. :) thanks for joining scrapfit!!!

    ReplyDelete