Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another Girls page...


A fun Super Saturday Sketch from Memorable Seasons! I just bought some chipboard banner pieces from Maya Road too!
Scrapfit challenge #49 was to use a banner on your project. I so wish I had done more to my banner, but I couldn't find just the right embellishment.
The big circle behind the photo is also a chipboard piece from a mini album. It's actually a Christmas ornament....but I cut the top off. I tried to draw red stitching on it to make it look like a baseball. I wish it was bigger so you could see it better.

Instead of dabbing circles onto the background similar to the sketch, I added..BUTTONS!! In the lower right hand corner is also a cute little baseball button too. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an adorable LO with so many fun details! Just love how you used the buttons, and your banner is so cute! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete