Saturday, August 6, 2011

Spinning in circles...


The hubby keeps teasing me about another trip to Disney soon...
For me, it's just not soon enough! I have to relive past trips by scrapping the pictures in order to get my Disney fix.

The Paper Variety has a new challenge which was to use more than 4 circles. I had these really fun circle stickers from Creative Imaginations Magic Collection. They are perfect for any Disney project. The red scalloped circle I had to cut by hand. I scored the scallops and gave them a quick brush with some black ink. The cute little Mickey heads are paint chips from Home Depot. And I went shopping the other day to restock the button stash, so I am happy to be able to add some to all my projects now. :)

This great sketch is #94 from Lets Capture These Sketches. Beautiful sketch and the elements I had in my mind were perfect!

My little guy saw this picture and threw a fit that he wasn't in it. He has a real hard time believing that I would even think about going to Disney without him. I was pregnant with him at the time....hiding my big belly behind my daughter....lol. So technically, he was there....just try to convince him of that!

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Wendy This looks FAN FAB U LAS...
    I love what you have done with the Sketch!
    Thanks for playing along @ LCTS..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your different circles/buttons/Mickey's ... totally awesome design! Thanks for playing with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on this sketch! I love mickey. Thanks for playing along at LCTS!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great how you got the color combo for Mickey! Glad you could play along with TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Wendy! Great take on the sketch! Love the theme. Thanks for playing along at LCTS! :-D

    ReplyDelete