Sunday, August 28, 2011

Water Balloon Toss!!!


This was my best shot at sketch #168 from Creative Scrappers. I just could not find small pictures to work with this one.
I was able to crop down a few pictures from our 4th of July party this year.
It's pretty simple, but it was fun. I used the Summertime collection from Echo Park. A 1 inch circle punch worked great on some of the patterned paper. And then I was able to watch 2 episodes of some lousy reality tv show while I cut out each of the little water drops...lol.
Hey,...a girl's gotta keep practicing time management. :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your tag on the sketch. Love the water drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Wendy! I see that you are keeping super busy as usual scrapping away! And your water drops are fabulous!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeee the water drops! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete