Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flowers in August


This has to be my favorite layout of the day! This fun sketch is the August sketch challenge at My Sketch World. I love all the smaller photos!!

The papers are from Die Cuts With a View - All Dressed Up Stack from a long time ago. Love all the colors and the photos were perfect! The brads are also from the same set. :)

The flowers are from an old lei that I took apart. I added some new buttons to the centers. I love that I was able to use them instead of hoarding them. This was great for the flower challenge for ScrapFit Weekend Warmup #11. :)

The cute little butterflies are from a small sticker sheet I have been hanging on to. I put pop dots on them to make them "fly" off the page. The title was from a set from K&Company.

I cannot believe how much old stash I have been using! I love it!

Sooo....I would be justified going shopping....right???

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors and those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO, love the flowers!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Those yellow flowers really pop off the page. The pics of the butterfly are so beautiful! I'm so glad you worked out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done with your stash! I just love your creative flowers made from your lei and buttons! Thanks for joining the WWU ScrapFIT Challenge! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great page, and love the colors of flowers you choose!!!! thanks sooo much for playin along with ScrapFit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete