Sunday, August 28, 2011

At The Beach


Well, I managed to sneak out to the pool store and the grocery store. Lunch is finished too!

Here is a quick one I did with the sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches. I had no idea what I wanted to do with the background, so I just decided to tear up some cardstock and add a little bit of vellum and ink.

Practical Scrappers is having a call for custom buttons. I had so many to choose from! These At The Beach buttons are from Jesse James buttons. I've had them for quite a while...now I have an empty spot in the button box! :)

Time for shopping....???

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely page. Gorgeous colors, really love the papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAN FAB U LAS!!
    A real Beachy feel to it.... Love that sandcastle!!
    THANKS for playing along over @ LCTS!! xx

    ReplyDelete