Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hoop Dreams



Happy Saturday Morning!!

I started this page last night and was so excited to finally finish it off this morning. Now I can start on fresh pages and new ideas today!

In between life...ya know, can't miss a photo op!

Crop Suey is going vintage! We were to be inspired by this ad for our project. I tried to stick with the color scheme and I loved the title also. :)

I stuck with sketch #95 from Let's Capture These Sketches. The circle was my inspiration to do a basketball page.

I printed out the title on white paper and attached it to a tag. Underneath the tag is some cool magic mesh. I also found these neat basketball brads too! See what happens when you clean out the stash once in a while??

I had a 12 x 12 sheet of basketball patterned paper, so I cut out the circle and used another piece as an accent strip across the bottom.

My daughter so this and thought the title was hilarious! I asked why and she said .....the word "might" was quite funny....girls CAN and WILL kick butt! LOL! This season is going to be interesting.....

3 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeee the basketball!
    :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to be inspired by the vintage ad!! GREAT LO!! Thanks for playing along with us at Crop Suey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page!!! LOVE that basketball paper!!! Thanks for playing with Crop Suey xox

    ReplyDelete