Saturday, August 6, 2011

Scrapping the Oldies


Lots of fun challenges at My Sketch World this month!

The first is from Cindy. Her challenge was to scrap the oldies! I found this picture of my youngest dd when she was about 6 months old. She is going to be 10 in October!

The sketch is #231 from Sketch Inspiration. I love that I had this chipboard frame just calling out to be colored and put to use. It's from a kit from Colorbok. The papers and elements are from an oooollld kit that I couldn't part with. I cut out some of the flowers from the patterned paper and scored them so they would stand out a bit. A few pearls and some pearly bling finished it off.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo PRECIOUS! I loveeeeee that photo, the way you split the diecut paper and loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete