Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Walk in the Park


YAY! I finally broke into the Echo Park "Walk in the Park" kit!! I pull it out all the time and my pictures just never seem to work with the kit. Which to me is a sign that I need to take more pictures. :)
The flowers in the pictures went so well with this paper. Even the kids clothes matched pretty well!

A few of the stickers from the kit were popped up with foam squares. I used solid cardstock for the grass along the bottom. I actually broke out some decorative scissors that I could never part with. I used a little bit of ink so it didn't look so boring.

The sketch I used is a PageMaps sketch from The Trail Makers blog. It's the 3rd sketch I have used today from them! I had fun and they had some great sketches to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment