Saturday, July 16, 2011

Off to a good start....


I had to get up early anyway to drive my daughter to work. So I decided to be a little productive and play along with sketch #228 from Sketch Inspiration.

I used an ooooollllld kit I had in the stash. I think it was a Miss Elizabeth kit. I had some bits and pieces laying around so I decided to finally use it up...I still have more bits leftover. The background was solid creme and I misted it with my newest Glimmer Mist - Jack Frost. I love the trim down the side! It matched the coral and was calling me from the drawer! The pearls were leftover trim from another kit. The swirls and the die cuts are from Studio 112 from Joann's. I also added some pearl stick pins. The fish and the seahorse stickers are from the Jolee's bling collection.

Not sure what the plans are for today. It's so nice outside and it's going to get hot. I think we were talking about going to a Wolf Ranch near my house. If not, then I will be "forced" to spend the whole day in the pool....darn....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment