Sunday, July 24, 2011

Still Having Fun...


See what happens when the hubby takes the kids out for the day...and the rain won't stop....I get to scrap a LOT!

Here is another fun sketch from The Trail Makers blog. This is my take on the DT sketch Rerun.

This came together using a pretty old kit from 3 Bugs in a Rug. I love these huge letters! I just have to remember to use them and not hoard them....

Lots of other goodies from the stash included:

Some ribbon scraps
Metal embellishments from Joann's Scrap Essentials
Pastel brads from DCWV
Pastel brads from K&Company
Chipboard ribbon slides from Colorbok

I still have a few more hours till the kids get back....hee hee!! Am I enjoying this alone time too much??

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch and fabulous LO!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- I love your take on the TrailMakers sketch and all of the great touches you put in your layout(especially those ribbon buckles!)

    ReplyDelete