Sunday, July 17, 2011

Put a Bird on it!


Here is a fun page I made for ScrapFit challenge #48 - Put a Bird on it! And we also had to add a wise quote. This was what I came up with for this page. :)

I started with sketch #91 from Let's Capture These Sketches. I cut out a scalloped circle from solid cardstock. Then I inked up a scalloped chipboard circle to add to the middle of the larger circle. The background paper is from Basic Grey. The journal spot is by K&Company and I added some rubons for the lettering. The larger alpha is from Pink Paislee. I am seriously running out of chipboard alphas! NOT good! The adorable little owls are from Recollections from Michael's. I love these little guys! And the acorns are by Jolee's. They are hanging from a faux branch I pulled off of some flowers from the flower drawer.

I love how this page turned out!

Time to jump back in the pool! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout Wendy!!! Great family picture and I love the tree branches with the acorns and the cute little owls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty LO! Love the super cute owls and nuts!Thanks for playing along at LCTS..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page Wendy!!! Super fun tittle!! love the owls and nuts, too!! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo cute!! Love the acorns & the tree branch! The little owls are adorable, too! Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete