Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's Raining....


...well, not really. I kinda wish it was. I went outside to take a picture of my layout and had to wait until the camera became acclimated to the humidity. It is so miserable out there.

Here is my take on Frosted Designs - Sketch along Tuesdays. More circles! I cut up a few different sizes and used markers and inks on them. The background paper was stamped with a light blue ink pad from Cat's Eye. I found these fun raindrops at Hobby Lobby. I'm glad I found them because I lost my raindrop punch. :(

This adorable little turtle, the title and the clouds are all from Nikki Sivils - It's Raining, It's Pouring cut out sheet. I love this little guy! :)
I used some pop dots on all of these pieces.

To finish off the page, I outlined and doodled around all the pieces.

Time for lunch! Who's cooking???

6 comments:

  1. Your lo made me smile! What a lovely photo! And I love what you did with the sketch, how you turned it into your own. The clouds and turtle totally rock!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Along Tuesday @ Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo indeed. And very interesting LO too. Many thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a cute take on our sketch.. Love the colors and the little turtle is adorable..
    thnx for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, the page is so adorable, The little turtle is so lovely.
    Thanks for playing with us on Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, this is so cute!!! Great take on our sketch... Love the circles and your little turtle is super cute!! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch Along Tuesday/Frosted Designs!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! That turtle is great! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Along Tuesday at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete