Saturday, July 16, 2011

More Dr. Seuss...

The Paper Variety has a photo inspiration challenge this week. My kids LOVE to read so I knew I had some pictures laying around somewhere. Here is one from the Dr Seuss Birthday Party at Target. They had story time for all the kids and afterwards I hung around to get some pictures with the backdrop.

Here is the inspiration photo from The Paper Variety:
And I chose to work with this fun sketch from Stuck On U Sketches. :)
I used a few scraps from the box of goodies. The large doily was inked in black and everything else was inked around the edges in black. All of the fun Dr. Seuss stickers are from Michael's.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Wendy! I love Dr Suess, so this page could not be more special! How smart you were to hang around and get some photos! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy this is adorable!!! Love, love the phote and your embellies are perfect!!! Thanks for joining us this week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, and that picture is too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh isnt that a super fun layout, love it! Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute take on the sketch and I too love Dr.Seuss.. thnx for playing with us over at Stuck On U sketches..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    What a fun page, I really dig it!
    The photo is a blast as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on being the guest designer at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being GD at TPV, your LO rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea with the theme and congrats on the spotlight at TPV

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great LO.All the embellishments fits the pic. perfectly!

    ReplyDelete