Thursday, July 28, 2011

Our Little Lady


I was able to squeeze this one out last night but I was too tired to post. Everytime I see stars on a sketch I usually go right to a school theme. I don't know why....
But this time the pics I have just weren't working for me. My Little Lady LOVES to pose for pictures all the time. This is from our Spring Photo Shoot. We drive around town and get lots of pics with all the pretty flowers. I wish someone would put out a great line that incorporates tulips.....

Here is sketch #166 from The Creative Scrappers. I raided the older stash for this one. The paper almost made it to the kids' craft box a few times. It's been around so long, but I just knew one day I would use it. The doily was sprayed with Glimmer Mist (different shades of green are definitely on my wishlist!). The chipboard circles are from Colorbok. I used markers on them and then sprayed them with Sparkle Mist. The flower cluster is a mix of flowers from Michael's and chipboard buttons. I decided at the last minute to add the cute little ladybugs. Those are from K&Company. And the title and the journaled card are from Kaliedoscope. I don't think they are in business anymore. But since I have a bunch of these cards, might as well use them! And they worked perfectly for the layout. :)

Off to see the reptiles at the library (??). They host special events to keep the kids coming back. After tonight, I'll be breaking out some animal and zoo layouts!

Have a nice evening!

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo, and the cluster of flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete