Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sketchy Re-runs


The Trail Makers Challenge blog is a fun new site I discovered through a friend. This month they are hosting challenges based on past challenges. It's called Summer Re-runs and they look like fun!

Here is my first page I did for one of their sketchy reruns. I started out with Amarily's sketch. Just gorgeous!!

The background paper is from an Echo Park kit. The doily was glimmer misted with green (which was toooo bright) and Black Magic (to tone it down a bit).
The strips across the bottom are a few different strips of ribbon and a strand of bright pink fiber.
I love that I am really putting an extra effort into using the thousands of flowers I have collected. I really want to buy new ones.....
The gorgeous pebbles in the centers of some of the flowers are from Prima. I absolutely love these and need to find them in different colors!.
The title was made from a few pieces from My Mind's Eye. I have a whole bunch of these fun titles and I love when they finally work for my pages.

I'm also entering this for the Sketches in Thyme Open Sketch Challenge. :)


Off to work on a few more of their fun challenges!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, the flowers are amazing.Thanks for playing with us on Sketches in Thyme. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO!! Thanks for joining with us at Sketches in Thyme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh- love that jumbo green doiley! thanks for playing along at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch!! I love what you did!!

    Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme and I hope you come play again!!

    Erin R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Wendy! Your colors couldn't be more perfect for that picture! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete