Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Spring!


I wish I could get a better picture of this page.

Here is my take on the sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme Thursday Takes #51.

I used a lot of different elements from K&Company. The border stickers, some of the flowers and the butterflies are all from some of their lines.
I added quite a few purple flowers from my stash to add to the bulk of purple in the picture.
The photo mat was inked in green and dotted in purple inks and markers.

We still have no power at work, so we were sent home early. I am so glad that I had an unexpected day off so I could scrap today! :)

Is it wrong to hope that there is still no power tomorrow??

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch, Love the colors. And the lace border and butterflies are so lovely.
    Thanks for joining us on Sketches in Thyme. Hope you play again with the next sketch.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet LO! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go for a day off! LOL
    Beautiful lo for our sketche! I love the flower cluster and that bird is so lovely!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so pretty Wendy, love the purple!! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch!! I love what you did!!

    Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme and I hope you come play again!!

    Erin R.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and I love the happiness that exudes from the photo! Great job!

    ~ Doreen
    "Sketches In Thyme" DT Member

    ReplyDelete