Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring is here!



I love working with pastels!!
This week's Tuesday Trigger from Moxie Fab World was this beautiful skirt with gorgeous spring colors. I wish I had my flower pictures printed!!

I found these ancient papers in my stash. They are from All My Memories Couture line from a long time ago. I thought the colors were just right for the inspirational photo.

The sketch is #1 from Scrapbook Daisies. I love the die cut piece behind the photos. I used a chipboard piece from a Colorbok kit. A little bit of ink prettied it up just nice. I used a solid piece of paper behind the chipboard to tone down the background a bit. All of the flowers were from the stash. The butterfly stickers are new from Studio 112 from Joann's...only $1 for the whole set!. The die cut with the quote was another steal from Michael's. These are from K&Company and I found the whole pack in the clearance section...for $1!

This also completes Weekend Workout #5 from ScrapFit which was to use a Spring theme on your project.

One of these days, the rain will end and I will be able to get out and get more Spring photos. I managed to get some last week, but I know there are sooo many more photo ops out there! I'm thinking of heading to the conservatory..... :)

Enjoy your Saturday!


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty layout! Love your flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wendy! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete