Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fall Smiles



What happened to Spring??? It is so cold, windy and rainy outside. What a miserable weekend. The only benefit was that I was able to get lots of scrapping done.

Here is my Sunday start. This sketch is from Studio Calico. Love the multi-photos and the placement. Because of this awful weather, I pulled out the Fall pictures. ( I swear it could snow today!)

The color inspiration is this week's challenge from Off The Wall Craftiness. That middle swatch was really hard to match. Luckily, I had a kit from SEI - Granny's Kitchen. The color was perfect, I just had to work in the green. I used some leaves pulled off of some stems I had in the stash. I also added some jute here and there.

I really want to work on happy pages. I need to get out of this bad weather slump. I'm off to order some Spring pictures and to find some beach stuff to work on. Maybe that will help with the blahs....

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is great! I love the jute rope bow! A great touch! Thanks for joining us at OTWC and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO. Love how you used elements of nature on it. Thanks so much for joining us at OTWC.

    ReplyDelete