Saturday, May 14, 2011

Diamonds are a girl's best friend...



This is going to make my daughter beat me senseless but...I just love her dance photos! They had the cutest routines! I sang this song the whole time I was working on this page...lol.

The song inspiration is from Crop Suey. We were encouraged to get our song and dance on! I went with the title of the song for her dance routine. I printed it out on white cardstock and added some "diamond" bling around the edge. The flowers are from the christmas stash and I just bought these huge bling pieces from Michael's. I needed 3 of them, and only 2 came out of the bag. I was just about to start swearing...then I realized the 3rd one was stuck inside the bag. I let out a big squeal of delight and had to peel my hubby off the ceiling...lol. He just doesn't understand my excitement sometimes...lol.

The sketch is from Scrapbook & Cards Today. It came at perfect time for this picture. I love all the different patterns.

And lastly, the color inspiration came from The Color Room. I just love all the color combinations they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment