Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fall Cuties


Happy Mother's Day to all!! I hope you have a wonderful day! Lucky me...I get to scrap my little heart out today. We had a wonderful family day yesterday and I am so looking forward to just chilling out.

Here is my layout for Scrap Whispers NSD Challenge #4 which was a recipe challenge.
5 patterned papers
4 flowers
3 embellishments
2 word titles
1 stitching

All of these papers were from a kit I bought from the dollar spot at Target a few years ago. :)
The flowers, buttons and the letter stickers are all from the stash. And I used faux stitching around the edges.

I started out with this week's sketch from Sketchy Thursdays. I love all the little circles. They were a great way to use up some scraps.

Have a great day...off to the next challenge!

6 comments:

  1. That's a sweet page. Love those flowers.
    Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Wendy, your autumn colours are delicious and I love that sketch too. I might borrow that!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers!
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is cute!! Love the faux stitching.. it looks real to me! :)
    Beautiful colours on those papers too.
    Thanks for giving the challenge a go!! Glad you liked it
    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job! Thanks for playing with ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love the photos and loving the flowers and the circles mixed together!Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that stitching! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete