Sunday, May 15, 2011

Snow Sculptures




Well, so much for me working with summer pictures to escape this yucky weather. This sketch from Scrapbook Daisies was calling me today. And the only pictures I had on hand that would work were snow pictures. Oh well....it was fun!

These papers are all old stash from Heidi Grace. The title is made from foam letters that I found on clearance a while ago. I added a little bit of blue Stickles to them to try to dress them up.

The big snowflakes are wooden accent pieces from Michael's. I love the glitter on these things, and since they were on clearance, I bought quite a few. The smaller embellishments are also from Michael's.

I'm glad to finally scrap these pictures, but I really need to get away from "cold" stuff....time for more coffee!


2 comments:

  1. I really love this! Thanks for playing along! Guiseppa Scrapbook Daisies DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Your take on this sketch! HOw unique!!!! Good luck in the drawing at the end of the month!!!!

    ReplyDelete