Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Little Man


Another load of laundry finished.....another page finished! I feel so accomplished today! :)

Here is my take on Sketch #156 from Creative Scrappers. I used a larger picture for this one.

The papers and all the elements are from Bella Blvd Man of the House collection. A little bit of fussy cutting...and little bit of Glimmer Mist and a few pieces of ribbon mixed in. :)

The title was made with Thickers letters. My inspiration for the title came from Scrap Fit Workout #44. The challenge was to use the phrase "Stand By Your Man" as your inspiration. I love this picture of my little guy. He was such a trooper to wear this cute little hat.

The dryer is buzzing and the next load is calling me. I sure hope it's the last load! :)


3 comments:

  1. the paper strip background is so fab ! we are having a heatwave over here too

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute picture! I love the paper strips and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! So fun! Lovin' those paper strips! Boy, does their color sure make that little guy shine! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete