Sunday, May 29, 2011

Picnics and Ants

A quick and simple page. I obviously need more pictures of picnics! If the rain would only go away....

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge was to do a project that had a bbq or picnic theme. This was from last year's trip to the zoo where we stopped for a quick picnic lunch.

The checked patterned paper was found at Joann's. It was originally 8 1/2 x 11 and I pieced two sheets together to make the background. I added the red ribbon to hide the seam....sshhh...

These fun giant ants were from a chipboard set from Bazzill. I used some markers to color them black. They did kinda give me the willies...I left them on my desk to dry and my little guy didn't like them either. :)


3 comments:

  1. Great job on the BBQ theme. I have to admit I feel a bit itchy looking at those ants lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picnic layout! The ants make it! Thanks for sharing it at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute- love the ants. I have a challenge this weekend over Bugbites411.blogspot.com. Hope you'll stop by. TFS with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete