Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Pizza Time!!


This layout is making me hungry!! Since it's Mother's Day I wonder if I can convince the family to order in tonight.....hmmmm.....

This is what I came up with using Sketch #2 from Artful Delight. I love using these fun die cuts. Of course, I had to use a die cut shape to trace out on the fun patterned paper. These stickers and paper are from Creative Imaginations.

I chose these pictures to work with Scrap Whispers NSD Challenge #10 which was to create a layout about your favorite food. Of course, I don't have pictures of ME eating pizza, but obviously my little ones have no problem posing for me. :)


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the LO!! That die cut shape is one of my favorites. :-) Love the pizza embellishments, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Artful Delight's 14 Days of Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Wendy judging by the looks on those little faces, getting pizza in tonight will be easy! What cute pizza stickers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Whispers,
    Rosey x

    ReplyDelete