Sunday, May 22, 2011

Harvest Days


Well, here is my last page for the 14 days of sketches from Artful Delight. I didn't get to finish all of them, but I made a pretty good attempt. There was a lot of fun inspiration, great sketches, and I was happy to give it a shot. I'm saving the sketches for later...hopefully, I'll be able to finish them up later on. :)

Turns out, the weathermen didn't have a clue as to what was going to happen this whole weekend. Both days were supposed to be rainy and windy and miserable. But lucky us, we had a great weekend! And believe me, I took plenty of pictures to prove it!

I hit up the scrap box for this fun page. Lots of strips of leftovers. The center piece is a cut circle from a scrap. I printed out the text, cut it with my circle cutter, inked it up and dressed it up with a little raffia. The fun corn/maize piece was from a set I found at Michael's.


No comments:

Post a Comment