Sunday, May 22, 2011

Seeing Stars


I'm seeing stars! This week's challenge from The Paper Variety is to use stars on your project. I totally forgot I still had these random pictures from last years' 4th of July party. Glad to get them scrapped and out of the box!

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge is to use a patriotic theme. I am so glad I didn't wait to buy the K&Company goodies! I wish I had bought more of the themed papers...yet another excuse to go shopping!

Sketch #3 from Artful Delight! I was hoping to use a big star die cut on this one. But when I saw it in the store, I decided to wait until after the holidays to buy it. I figured I didn't have any pictures from the holidays yet, so why buy it now. Yes, I am kicking myself...
I decided to use these smaller star die cuts to form the circle on the sketch. The paper is from the scrap box and the border strip is new from KCompany.

Another sketch down....more pictures scrapped...so far, so good. :)


5 comments:

  1. Nice LO! Great pics--I like the giant stars mixed with the smaller ones. Thanks for joining our challenge at Frosted Designs this week! :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the sketch and wonderful pictures! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so tricky getting photos of fireworks ~ you did great!! Love your layout too! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week for our Patriotic Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page!!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Page!!! Love what you you did with the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete