Saturday, December 26, 2020

Merry Christmas Tree

 I love seeing the Christmas Tree all lit up and surrounded by gifts.


I'm usually so busy with dinner and games that I forget to take pictures of the tree.
I remembered this year!

I scrapped these pictures using this challenge from Scrap Our Stash:


I added some gold trimmed acrylic embellishments.  
The dimensional ornaments are from K&Company.
I added some gold glitter Stickles to them to make them shine even more.
I wasn't feeling the "glitter and sparkle" enough, so I outlined some of my papers with the gold Stickles too.

Off to order this year's pictures!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas tree layout - Love those dimensional ornaments. Thanks for playing at Scrap our Stash - DT Gail. #staysafe #stayhealthy #happynewyear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tree and lovely layout - great take on the sketch - Love those ornaments too! -- Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete