Thursday, December 3, 2020

Dear Santa....

 This has certainly been a trying year for everyone.  But on the good side, with so many things being cancelled, there were much less opportunities to get into trouble...lol.

So there is nothing wrong with asking Santa for a second chance:



I have sooo much Christmas scrapping stuff, it will take me the next 20 years to get through it all!

I pulled together a few things for challenge # 526 from Lasting Memories.
We were given a list and had to pick 3 things from the list.
I chose a few extra:

Gold
Green
Washi
Tag
Circle

I sure hope the rest of my pictures get delivered soon!

Thanks for stopping by!!




1 comment:

  1. Love the plaid paper along with the gold washi and Santa embellishment! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete