Wednesday, December 16, 2020

I am an Original

 This was a fun page to put together.  I was surprised and how fast it came to mind.

First I was inspired by today's mood board from Cookin' Up Creations:


These colors are so pretty!  This brought to mind the Zodiac Stack from DCWV.


I was originally going to use flowers to work with this sketch from Sketches in Thyme:

 
But once I saw all of these zodiac cards from the stack, I thought I would put them to use.



I then added a LOT Stickles around EVERYTHING....lol.
The alphas are a mix from the stash.
While looking for stars, I found these fun holographic stickers - perfect for a zodiac page.

SO happy with how this all came together.

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

  1. How pretty that is, Wendy! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This interpretation of the sketch is really very original. Thank you for taking part in the Sketches in Thyme challenge. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch Wendy, and the paper is perfect for the picture. Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme :)

    ReplyDelete