Sunday, December 13, 2020

Our Christmas Pet

 So happy that my pictures FINALLY came in!!  I haven't printed Christmas pictures in a while.

Here are some pics of when we surprised the kids with a pet tortoise on Christmas Eve a few years ago.



I am using this for the Anything Goes challenge at Lasting Memories this week.

My tree was put together with green doilies I found.
I added Stickles for garland, Mickey confetti, and sequins for ornaments.
My star was hand cut and Stickled.
And then I used a bunch of foam stickers of gifts.

BEST PET EVER!!

Thanks for stopping by!!



2 comments:

  1. How creative with that tree, Wendy! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovevthat tree Wendy, made from the Doiles . Great Christmas layout. Thanks for joining in this month at Lasting Memories. Design Team Member Maureen

    ReplyDelete