Sunday, December 13, 2020

Merry Merry Christmas

I love that my family all gets together and has lots of fun on the holidays.


I put this page together using scraps, a bunch of gift tags I found at Hobby Lobby and GIANT buttons I found at Michael's.

I love using buttons and these were calling me because they were perfect for Christmas pages.
How could I resist??

I'm using this page for the Anything Goes challenge from Challenge Yourself.
It's very rare to find myself in a few pictures so I had to make sure to make the best of it.

And I will be making a point of making sure I am in more pictures this year!

Thanks for stopping by!!



8 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! I absolutely love your gorgeous 2 page layout! Your design and photos are wonderful and very festive! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month for the Anything Goes challenge. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, bright and festive layout! So happy! I love those gifts and those huge buttons!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing 2-page layouts and lots of photos. Love the design and your fun elements. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those giant buttons definitely make this layout! So glad you found them. I love a good two-pager, too. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 2 page layout - LOVE the bright holiday colors and the buttons are awesome too!-Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas double page! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. Wish you and your family a blessed and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this! The giant buttons are super fun! Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bright and happy layout! Love the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

    ReplyDelete