Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Holidays!!!

 It's Christmas morning!  We have a dusting of snow but it's soooo cold outside!!

I had a wonderful time with my family last night for our Christmas party.  Lots of food, games, presents and laughter.

Here is a picture from last year of my Mom, sister and me:


I used Simple Stories Say Cheese Christmas collection.
I love the Disney vibes!
I added my own little hidden Mickeys to my enamel dot scatters.

Here is the sketch I used from  Sketches in Thyme #450:




I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and happy, especially with all the scattered embellishments. Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme Blog.
    hugs, JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful take on the sketch, Wendy and love your sprinkle of accents. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch Wendy and how you made it your own! Lovin' all the cute little embellishments and doodling! Thanks for playing along with us this month @ Sketches in Thyme. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete