Saturday, December 12, 2020

No Peeking!!

 Good morning!  It's a cold, miserable, rainy day - perfect for staying in and scrapping all day.


I saw this sketch by Allison Davis which required a large circle.  I looked through all of my scraps and could find anything I needed that was already cut - of course.
While searching I found this beautiful handmade fiber paper.
I have no idea how long it has been in the folder!

I had to handcut the circle.  My cutter kept catching the fibers and tearing. It took a while to do.
I then went through the jar of trims and found this perfect trim.
Thanks to Hobby Lobby, I had these beautiful flowers to add.
And lastly, thanks to Michael's sticker clearance, I had the gift stickers.

I did this page with challenge # 527 from Lasting Memories in mind.
The challenge was to use a item that starts with each letter of the word LIGHTS.

Here is my list:
L - layers
I - ink
G - gifts
H - Holiday theme
T - trim
S - stickers

Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your floral clusters and great job with the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy love your handcut circle and thoes floral clusters are jyst perfect for your lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories. Design Team Member Maureen

    ReplyDelete