Monday, December 14, 2020

JINGLE

 This doesn't happen very often, but I just got a box of Simple Stories Say Cheese Christmas goodies today.....and used it immediately!! 

Usually I have to savor the stuff for a while.  Look at it for a few days and take my time deciding the best way to use it.  

But this was just too fun to put away!

I used these goodies for this Monday's challenge at Cookin' Up Creations:


Today's challenge was to use this moodboard:

.

With this sketch as an option.
I never pass up a great sketch!


And I am still having a lot of fun using up some Nuvo Drops.

Use Your Stuff has a new challenge this week to use Snow / Winter / Christmas theme.
Since I haven't been able to get snow pictures for a years, I opted to stick with my Christmas projects.

Thanks for stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment