Thursday, December 17, 2020

WISH

 We recently celebrated my niece's 6th birthday!  


This was really fun to work with.
I was able to find a few cute things in the stash.
I used my coluzzle cutting system to make my circles with some scraps.
I pulled out the misting sprays for the background paper.
I then outlined them with gold Stickles.
While looking for birthday goodies,  I found these fun little shaker balloons.
A few random flowers and some fun metal star clips added more dimension.
I found this cute little unicorn idea on one of Jana's pages.

Here is the sketch from Stick it Down Sketches that inspired me:



Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments:

  1. OH HOW SWEET! What a fun layout for a magical 6th birthday. You did such an amazing job with the sketch. I love all the sparkles and elements in your layout. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving photos! What a perfect background colors for this page. Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this months Sketch. Beautiful ~Sherry DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty layout - I love how you changed the sizes of the circles to make them work for you! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink, aqua and unicorns are my favourite! Thank you so much for playing along at Stick it Down .
    Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
    Love Alex
    PinkCraftyMama
    Stick it Down DT

    ReplyDelete