Friday, January 1, 2021

Together is the Best place to be

Welcome to 2021!!!  
I am hoping and praying that this year is a much better year than last, as I'm sure everyone is.

This year I am lucky enough to be on a new Design Team.
I am now part of the fabulous group of ladies designing layouts for Let's Get Sketchy!

I have been playing along with their sketches for years and I am so happy to be part of the team!
This is the first part of a great new year!

For January, we were offered this sketch to work with:



Fun, right??

I used Echo Park - I Love Family collection.
They had the perfect patterned paper to sue for those hexagons. 
These were cut out by hand and a few of them were mounted on pop dots just to break up the pattern a bit.


I hope you will stop by and play along with the sketch.
Every month a new winner is chosen to be a Guest Designer at Let's Get Sketchy.

The sketches for the new year are fun and you won't want to miss out!

Thanks for stopping by!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment