Sunday, December 6, 2020

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

 I woke up to SNOW this morning!!   And it was coming down quickly with GIANT snowflakes!!  I am so not ready for this!!  UGH!!!

I'm ready to hibernate, so I may have to run to the store to make sure I have everything I need....to scrap for months, in case we get snowed in...lol.  

It actually barely covered the grass, but still!!  I'm not ready for it yet!!

I put this page together using a lot of bits and pieces from the supply basket:


Carta Bella goodies, plaid ribbon, a tag, metal accent piece, flowers, Nuvo drops...a bit of everything.

Here is the sketch from Let's Get Sketchy that inspired my page:



Now I have to make sure I can find my shovel!

Thanks for stopping by!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh snow, sounds delightful. I don't get enough here.
    I love your take on the sketch and I love your title. You have created a very beautiful Christmas page and the poinsettias look great. Wow what a big gathering. Thanks for joining in with us this month at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very cute layout with Christmas-like colors! Thank you for participating in LGS!

    ReplyDelete