Friday, December 18, 2020

My Sunshine

 This past summer, my daughter and one of her friends went to a sunflower farm.  I didn't know they existed!  I am so putting this on my bucket list for next year.  The pictures she took were beautiful!


I started this page by playing with today's mood board challenge from Cookin' Up Creations:


Once I saw the bright yellows and that picture of the shoes among the flowers, I knew which pics I wanted to scrap.

My second step was choosing this sketch from Sketches in Thyme #449:




I used a crumpled up napkin and some blue paint to "mess up" my background.
PSA - after a few dabs, the napkin starts to stick to the paper...lol.
I used one of my templates from my cutting system and a brown marker to create the different sized circles.
The flowers are a mix of felt flowers from Michael's, some random leaves and Martha Stewart sunflower stickers.
My title was a print and cut from a Pinterest board.

Now that I have avoided everything I was supposed to do tonight, I'm going to bed.
Baking in the morning!

Thanks for stopping by!!



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work with the Sketch and Mood Board! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme and Cookin' Up Creations! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Wendy! I love how your background looks like the sky. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy - this is absolutely beautiful! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us @ Sketches in Thyme this month!

    ReplyDelete