Saturday, January 16, 2021

Camping

 I so wish we could go camping again!!  Hopefully this year will be much better.


Now that our girls can join in on camping fun with the scouts, my son, daughter and husband have great weekends and I get some time to myself.

I used a circle die cut from Pink Paisley and a woodgrain background paper from Recollections.
The flowers are from 49 and Market.  I wanted to pull in the blue from the die cut and add a feminine touch to a scout page.
The stickers are all from Paper House.

I'm using this as a "Going Places" page for the new challenge at Lasting Memories.

Here's hoping we get a chance to go more places!

Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your accents around the decorative circle! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete