Thursday, January 7, 2021

Sunshine & Me

Happy Thursday!

I thought about this page all day at work.  It's a little bit busier than I expected, but I am happy with it.

 


I used lots of fun bits and pieces...circles punch, ribbon, enamel dots...
I played with the Use Your Stuff challenge #413 - All About the New.
For my NEW stash, I used this awesome black and white gingham ribbon that was found in the Christmas section.
My sunflower ephemera and butterflies are all from a new pack I bought from a Scrapbook Deals facebook group.
I also used some new rub on alphas I found at Dollar Tree.

So glad some of these goodies never made it the drawer before I used them.
Sometimes, those drawers are like the Bermuda Triangle...never to be found again...lol

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment