Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Before and after

 I finally found a way to use this "Braces" title!

It has such an "industrial" look to it and I just couldn't figure out to make it work.



A new Tuesday Morning challenge has been posted in the forum at Cookin' Up Creations:
to do a page about change.
Lasting Memories also has a challenge to do a before and after page.
I decided to combine the two.

I knew I wanted to use these pictures of my daughter before and after her braces.

I ordered them last week and so happy when they showed up yesterday.
The colors in the pictures drew me to this collection by Photoplay - Gypsy Rose.
Old-ish...it's from 2018.


So happy this piece is not hiding in the stash anymore!

Thanks for stopping by!!




1 comment:

  1. Great layout for the Before and After Challenge! Pretty line you used! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete