Monday, January 11, 2021

Welcome to the new year of challenges at Stick it Down sketches!!

I am so excited to be part of this amazing team of talented ladies.

To start off 2021, we offer up this beautiful sketch by Antonia:


I chose a glimmer paper for my background.  I knew this was going to have to be sparkly page for our New Year's Eve celebration last year.
The title was part of a card kit that just happened to catch my eye while digging through my stash.
I added some border bling from Dollar Tree along with some swirl bling and sparkling flower stickers.
My favorite part was the timepiece that I finally used - it's been around for quite a while.



Stop by the Stick it Down blog and meet the rest of the team and see what they created with the sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment