Sunday, January 10, 2021

Splashdown!

Happy Sunday!


I'm doing a really good job clearing out some old stash.
A new challenge from Studio Challenges is to use some old with some new.
These stickers are YEARS old.
I don't know what I was saving them for.
And these alpha stickers are so old, they didn't have any adhesive left.
I had to glue them all down.


I also used some scraps of burlap paper.
For the new, I added quite a few drops of Nuvo Drops.
These are new to me, and I am addicted!
I love that they dry so clearly and quickly.

I started out with this sketch from Sketch N Scrap #216:


My scrap stash is whittling down quickly!

Thanks for stopping by!!









 

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and how perfect with the splashes! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute layout! I love using up old stash! I have some stickers that have lost the adhesive too as they are so old!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout Wendy and I'm loving the burlap paper!! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the large splashes and I have stitckers that have lost their stinkiness, too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun layout! It's always great when we can use up some of that old stash! I have some alpha stickers that have lost their sticky, too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap and at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete