Sunday, January 31, 2021

From This Moment


Happy Snow Day!
I"m waiting for the snow to slow down a bit before we get out to shovel and play.
In the meantime, I get to sit at my desk and scrap all day.
I have been trying to figure out a page for the challenge at Creative Embellishments all month.
Of course, at the last minute, I came up with this:


I used a corrugated background and some leftover lace.
The chipboard pieces I used are the title and the flourish under the flowers - all from Creative Embellishments.

Here is the inspirational picture that was offered for the challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the lace and photo. Thanks for joining us at Creative embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last minute is just fine! Glad I got to see your gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! I love all the texture. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very effective, the eye is drawn right to the photo! love the contrast of lace and cardboard. Thanks for joinin in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete