Friday, January 1, 2021

First page of 2021

 Happy New Year!!!  I'm really hoping that this year is very different from 2020.

The only thing I will miss from the past year is having extra time to scrapbook.  The downside is with so many things cancelled, I had fewer pictures to scrap.  

Here is my first page for 2021:

As part of the team at Cookin' Up Creations, we are hosting a new challenge this month:

Out with the Old - In with the New.

I used a really old collection from Moxxie.
I cannot find any information on how old this collection is!
If that's any indication as to how long it's been around..lol.
Check out the new challenge for the first of the year and hopefully you will be inspired to use your old stash.

I used this sketch from Sketches in Thyme #451:

                                        

I was lucky enough to be selected to be on the Design Team!  I am so excited to be part of this wonderful group of scrapbookers.  Stop by and see what our amazing team has put together using this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. Wendy - Welcome to the Team!! Lovin' your take on the sketch! Great colors, super cute and fun embellishments!Thanks for starting 2021 out with us @ Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I understand taking less pictures over the last 10 months! I have a lot more of the dogs than normal! But I also have boxes of pictures yet to be put in albums! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great take on this sketch. great elements. perfect for the theme. thanks for sharing at Sketches in Thyme this month.

    ReplyDelete