Saturday, January 16, 2021

Taking a Hike

And again, another page using up some really old stash!

For this page, I used up more of a collection from All My Memories:


I tend not to use older stuff because I'm afraid to part with it and then find a better idea for it later.
But since this has been around since 2005, I thought it was time to let it go.
I finished off a page of these stickers tags - I cut them in have to work for my page.
The alphas are also from the same collection.  
The scalloped circle is from a set of die cut pieces - I have no idea where they came from...lol.
I inked up the edges to soften the stark white.
Then I added the twine and buttons to the tags.

I used this sketch from Sketch N Scrap #217 to get started with:


Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Great job using your older stash! I love all the tags! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout!! Love the inking and those tags are so creative!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - love how you used the tags. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete