Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Couture Cardstock Challenge - March 9th:

Guess who got some new bling today!!!??? 

 I was so excited to open up my package!!  I had an idea for today's Cardstock Couture Challenge, which was to use 3 different shades of the same color. 

 I spent most of the day sketching out ideas, taking notes, picking different shades of blues.  This whole page was going to be nothing but blues.  But then....I saw the pumpkin bling and thought it was PERFECT for this page!  There is so much shiny stuff on this page it was very difficult to take a decent picture..lol.  But I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.  I also tried to ink the edges of the die cut (which I had to cut out by hand) in silver ink, but that didn't take too well.  Then I tried to stamp silver images on it and THAT didn't work!  So I decided to stick with the shiny stuff.  A girl can NEVER have too much bling!!!~



No comments:

Post a Comment